Friday, June 10 thru Sunday, June 12
If you’ve never participated in a Motor Tour, you may not know what we’re talking about here. In case you’re wondering, read, What is a Motor Tour Anyway? to get up to speed.
Our annual Motor Tour for 2022 is shaping up nicely: this year’s theme is Drivin’ the Dream On 66! You can now pre-register for this fun-filled weekend event. You get a lot of fun for only $35 per registered vehicle – any year, any model, and motorcycles, too!
You don’t need to be a member of our association to participate in our Motor Tour, but we’d love it if you joined our mission to Preserve, Educate, Promote and Enjoy Route 66 in Illinois. Click for membership information.
Tour highlights include:
- North to South tour direction (Countryside to Staunton)
- Registration: (Fill out registration form and pay on site OR pick up participation packet if pre-registered.) Friday evening June 10, from 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM OR Saturday morning 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM at Illinois Harley-Davidson (parking lot), 9950 Joliet Rd., Countryside, IL 60525 (708.387.8750).
- Friday evening’s Kick-Off Celebration includes live music!
- Saturday registration includes coffee and donuts provided by Illinois Harley-Davidson.
- Tour takes off immediately following morning registration.
- Includes stops/events in Romeoville, Joliet, Wilmington, Odell, Pontiac, Funk’s Grove, Atlanta, and Lincoln on Saturday; Lincoln, Elkhart, Springfield, Girard, Gillespie, and Staunton on Sunday and many more destinations along the way!
- Hall of Fame Banquet (separate event – $25 per person) Saturday evening will be held at the American Legion Hall in Lincoln, Illinois.
You can easily pre-register for this event by downloading the form below:
(Pre-registration by June 3 is $35; on-site registration Friday evening or Saturday morning is $45.)
Submit completed form with payment to:
c/o Kathy Miller
14828 S. San Francisco Ave.
Posen, IL 60469
We look forward to motor touring with you!