- This event has passed.
13 Nights of Halloween – Atlanta, IL – Today: Scarecrow Graveyard
October 19, 2021 @ 4:00 pm CDT
13 Nights of Halloween will be full of fun activities through the Atlanta Public Library and Museum as well as a decorated downtown! From October 19-31, you’ll see the Palms Grill neon on as well as the window displays in the windows. You’ll also see our latest themed Route 66 shield! There will be a special Halloween surprise that will be unveiled with the decorating of the downtown. Hmmm … wonder what it will be??
Many locals are decorating their houses, and maps with addresses will be available at the library and Visitors Center so you can take a quick detour from downtown to see them!
Join us every night at Union Hall for:
- October 19th @ 4 pm – Scarecrow Graveyard
- October 20th @ 4 pm – Board Games
- October 22 & 23 @ 7 pm – Movie Night
13 Nights of Halloween takes a walk on the scary side October 22 and 23 (Friday and Saturday). Atlanta Public Library and Museum will feature 2 FREE screenings with complimentary popcorn and soda. Limited seating available, please bring your blanket and pillows if you’d like to stretch out.
Tickets are required, you can pick them up for free at the library! You must pick them up no later than the day before the screening.
Friday’s movie will be rated PG–13. Please bring your ID to pick up the tickets. Children under the age of 13 must have a parent present. Saturday’s movie will be rated PG.
- October 24th @ 4 pm – Pumpkin Painting
- October 25th @ 4 pm 1 Horror Mask Making
- October 27th @ 4 pm – Halloween Rock Painting
- October 28th @ 4 pm – Make Your Own Trick or Treat Bag
- October 29th – 31st @ 7-9 pm – Haunted Museum (spoiler alert- the Haunted Museum will feature legends and folklore from in and around Atlanta!)